Happy Bump Day! We’ve officially jumped on the blogger “things we’re loving” bandwagon! We keep seeing these posts and love them, so today we’re offering up one of our own. Even though shopping is limited for us, we still manage to find new items we want/need/covet. That’s what Amazon and really big suitcases are for, right?
- Lululemon’s Run Swiftly Tech Racerback Tank – I just discovered these tanks, and they’re fabulous! They’re lightweight, come in a wide range of colors, and are perfect in the gym and on the tennis court. Plus, the little sayings on the inside of the hem like, “I go the distance for cheese,” make my day.
- The GRID Foam Roller – My nephew recommended this to me and I’m so glad he did. Best foam roller out there, IMHO.
- Roots Village Bag – One of the most popular products ever sold by Roots, this is my go-to bag when I finally do get the chance to go shopping. It’s compact, but large enough to hold my wallet, beauty essentials, and iPhone. And the cross-body style keeps my hands free, allowing me to carry all of my shopping bags!
- Velbon Sherpa 200R Tripod – Every blogger needs a tripod! This one is easy to set up and super lightweight.
- Neom Organics Candle – Bre gave me one of these candles for my birthday last year, and I’ve been addicted ever since. Right now I’m burning the crushed limes scent, but my fave is Harmonise with pine, cedarwood, and eucalyptus.
- Scandal – I know I’m late to the party on this one, but I just binge-watched the first two seasons on Netflix, and I’m officially obsessed.
- Haflinger Golf Slippers – Does everyone have a pair of slippers? I only just got these in August and you’d think having wool slippers on an island would be a bad idea, but it’s not and these are fantastic. Surprisingly, they are not hot, but they are super cushiony for my feet. I never realized how hard it was to walk on hard wood floors all day barefoot until I moved to the Caribbean!
- HP Styl Studio’s Hair Accessories – I stumbled upon a small little craft stand walking along Charles Bridge in Prague and fell in love with these handmade hair accessories. I selected two pieces, but right now this is the one I wear all the time. It’s art for my hair, holds well, and is just stunning.
- Formula X Nail Polish – I’ve been painting my own nails a lot lately, and I found this nail polish at Sephora back in October on my trip to NYC. My four year old picked out this gorgeous color, and I’ve been in love ever since. It goes on so easily, isn’t super thick, and doesn’t bubble. Makes life a little easier for those too tired or busy to get to a salon every two weeks for a manicure=)
- Faux Flowers – I have been swooning over these gorgeous flowers from a French boutique here in Barbados, Un Dimanche `a Paris La Suite, for about two months now, and I finally broke down last week and purchased a few. They were much more than I would have liked to pay, but they are so stunning. There are only a few florists on the island, so for me fake is the way to go and I absolutely adore these.
- Lifeproof 5c Case for iPhone – Shatter proof, water proof, snow proof, kid proof, spill proof, I-drop-my-phone-nearly-everyday-proof…yup, this is the perfect case for me!
- Tune Belt Arm Band for Lifeproof Case – and to go along with my wonderful all-proof case, I love this arm band. It’s actually pretty cool because it was designed to fit the Lifeproof case! I use it now on almost every run.
What are your favorite things right now? Anything on your wish list?