We are both stuck on what to buy our husbands this year. And every time we ask a friend what they’re getting their husband, in the hopes of stealing their idea, they too are completely stuck. Why is it so hard to shop for men?
Coming up with the ladies side of this gift guide was easy. These are all things we want ourselves or have tried and absolutely adore. So for the men’s side of things, we pulled together gifts and ideas we (or friends of ours) have used in the past. All excellent gifts! If, however, you have any other ideas for the gentlemen in your life, please pass them along. We only have 9 more days to figure our own gifts out!
- Silicone wedding band – no need to take this off at the gym, in the pool, or on the trails. Perfect for the active man in your life!
- Golf tee – even when the snow is blowing, he can express his love (or frustration) for the game.
- Rukket Haack Golf Net – have a golfer in your life? This is perfect for bringing the driving range home. The folks over at Rukket Sports are amazing to work with; you won’t be disappointed. And you can check out our own review here.
- Polo Ralph Lauren pajama bottoms – super comfy, but not too heavy so they can be worn all year round.
- Crystal Head Vodka – because really it just looks so freakin’ cool!
- Vintage Hotel 5-Piece Bar Set – if your husband likes to play bartender, make sure he has the right tools.
- Tickets to an event – experience gifts are fantastic. Whether to a concert, football game, race car event, or whatever suits his fancy, it’s a great way to spend time together!
- Yoga Tote Bag – you can either DIY it if you’re the creative type, or just head to the store.
- Marble and Gold Mac hard case – beautiful and functional. Both of us have this on our list this year!
- Homemade cookies – always a good idea! Good Housekeeping has some of the best holiday cookie ideas.
- Kit and Ace Kessler Toque – a super stylish mix of cashmere and copper.
- RumChata – similar to Bailey’s, but with a hint of cinnamon, it’s the perfect holiday drink!
- Watercolor Paw T-shirt – and the best part? Buying this shirt provides food to shelters across the U.S.!
- BlueQ Zipper Pouches – so cheap and made from 95% post-consumer material, you can find these pouches in any boutique.
- Double-sided earrings or peekaboo earrings – an ingenious new twist on a classic accessory.
- Vintage alarm clock – because you might as well be woken up by something pretty.
- StyleStalker tee – both funny and fashionable, these tee’s are just plain cool.
- Neom candle – our personal favorite. These candles burn beautifully and smell amazing!
- Aesop Geranium Leaf Body Cleanser – reward yourself for working out with this moderately indulgent body wash.
What’s on your holiday list this year?