With the Masters starting tomorrow (who’s excited!?!) we thought it would be fun to gather up some ideas for throwing the perfect Masters viewing par-tee!
Even if you’re not into golf as much as we are, this tournament is a great excuse to get friends together. What better way to usher in spring this weekend than to enjoy a few cocktails while watching history unfold in the beautiful setting of Augusta, Georgia?
So call up your friends, get creative with your food and drink and enjoy the game! If you’re not too familiar with the tournament, check out our Masters q&a over at Simply Southern Stacie.
~ fun centrepieces ~
~ clever cupcakes ~
~ golf-themed party games ~
~ (golf) club sandwiches ~
~ an Arnold Palmer cocktail~
And finally, some fun “rules” for your party. For a full list check out golfdigest.com.
1. Don’t allow non-golf fashion talk. The players will offer up plenty of outfits to talk about. Trust us.
2. Talking about the golfers’ wives is permitted.
3. Talking about the Real Housewives of Atlanta is not.
4. Stay clear of wearing red on Sunday. It doesn’t even work for Tiger Woods any more.
5. And of course, encourage drinking games!
Will you be watching the Masters this weekend?