Easter is just around the corner, which means it’s that time of year when we can enjoy Peeps guilt free! Last year we combined the goodness of Rice Krispies and Peeps to make these colorful treats, but this year we’re going a little more adult. Introducing the easiest holiday cocktail you will ever make – the Easter Peeptini!
INSERT MORE TEXT HERE
- 1 Peep (any color)
- 2 parts vanilla vodka
- 1 part Cointreau
- 2 dashes of lemon juice
- Jelly beans (optional)
- Soak two Peeps in the vanilla vodka in the refrigerator for a minimum of 6 hours, or even overnight.
- Remove the Peeps from the vodka and discard.
- Fill a shaker with ice cubes.
- Combine the Peep-colored vodka, Cointreau, and lemon juice in the shaker.
- Shake and strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with a fresh Peep.
- The color of Peep you use will determine the color of your drink. Mix and match to make a rainbow of martinis for your guests! For some added fun and color, place a few jelly beans in the bottom of the glass!
~ floating Peep ~
~ jelly beans are a great way to add color and fun! ~
~ Peep garnish ~
What’s your favorite Peep color?