The holiday weekend is just a few days away and I can’t think of a better way to spend it than at the cottage. Whether your family owns one, you’re in a rental for the weekend, or simply visiting some friends, time by the lake just can’t be beat!
When you’re in long weekend mode, the last thing you want to agonize about is what to wear. So I’ve put together a quick and easy outfit for a weekend at the cottage. It’s all about casual, comfortable, and functional clothing that allows you to relax and look good while doing so!
- Keep the sun off your strands with a cool hat.
- A classic pair of shades with a punch of modern color.
- Comfy, slip-on shoes with subtle patriotic flair.
- A flowy graphic t-shirt that can double as a swimsuit coverup.
- Nicer than a hoodie, this poncho sweater is perfect for snuggling up by the bonfire.
- You can never, ever go wrong with denim shorts.
- A bikini that will stay put during activities like paddle boarding or water skiing.
- A playfully striped beach towel.
Happy Canada Day and 4th of July!
Are you heading to the cottage this weekend?
What are your long weekend plans?