We are so excited for tonight! We’ve teamed up with Women On Course and will be showcasing our apparel line at their monthly Signature Event at the Norbeck Country Club in Rockville, MD. We’ve said before that our own mission is to encourage and inspire more women to play more golf, and Women On Course is doing exactly that.
So What Is Women On Course And Why Should You Give It A Try?
Women on Course is a dynamic community built around events on and off the golf course. It offers opportunities to create connections, deepen relationships, and learn new skills. In this group you can:
- Attend events with women who have similar skills;
- Get matched with resources to suit your style of play;
- Access to like-minded women through our member directory, aka, your “virtual clubhouse;”
- First dibs on women-only golf-related events, trips and outings;
- Invitations to local, member-only events and “anytime deals” for learning or playing;
- Prefered rates to WOC events;
- Anytime member deals for local golf and lessons;
- Discounts to golf-related products, apparel and service.
Here’s a glimpse at what’s in store for tonight…