I thought I’d start off this week with something light and fun. Something to ease us out of the weekend and into the week ahead. So here are some of the things I’m absolutely loving right now:
- I searched a long time to find a make-up bag that works, and I finally found one. It’s the travel train case from petunia pickle bottom and it’s perfect! Water resistant outside, small pockets for organization on the inside, and super cute. I have this print, called Breakfast in Berkshire, and I love that the interior lining is bright green!
- This Garmin Forerunner 220 is my first heart rate monitor, and I don’t know what took me so long to get one! I actually use it for tennis and I love seeing how many miles I cover on the court. Of course, I also use it to monitor my heart rate to ensure I’m getting a great workout in while I practice my favorite sport.
- Speaking of my favorite sport, I just upgraded my tennis racquet to the Head Graphene Speed S. My first racquet was ok, but it was pre-strung and too light. This one helps me with my top spin and makes a world of difference for my game.
- I never liked the original noise cancelling headphones as they were big and took up too much space in my carry-on. I was so happy when Bose finally introduced an in-ear version with their QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones. They have an amazing sound, and block out all kinds of background noise, which is great when you’re on a plane. They also work as regular headphones by allowing you to disable the noise cancelling feature.
- I’m horrible for not washing my face before bed (I know, I know), but these face wipes by Simple Skincare really help! I’ve tried a ton of face wipes before and they all left me wanting to rinse my face afterwards, which kind of defeats the purpose. These are effective, but super light and non-greasy.
- I wanted a cute and unique way to mark my golf ball, and this golf ball marker by Tin Cup was the solution. How cute is this paw print design? It reminds me of my pup when I’m out on the course.
What are you loving right now?
Do you have a heart rate monitor? Are you a Garmin or a Polar fan?
This is not a sponsored post. These are just products that I’m truly crushing on.